Chadds Ford, PA
”People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life — like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”
The six-year-old continued, ”Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay for as long as we do.”
Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent and sit close by.
"That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.”
232 Wilmington West Chester PikeChadds Ford, PA 19317
The Loss of a Pet
Looking for something you can't find? We make it easy to get the answers you need. Please feel free to contact us at anytime